Traveling from PA to NY, pier.

Raymok

We will be traveling from Pa (using interstate 78) to NYC and cruising on Princess. Can anyone tell me what the cost of tolls will be to the pier??? Is the cost of parking for 9 day cruise still $180???

Thanks

we drove from Valley Forge yesterday. there was a 2 hour delay accross staten island and 440. I never go thast way. there was a 5 minute delay at the Holland tunnel $5.00 with ezpass. $6.00 without EZ pass. I don't know how much the tolls are They show up on my ezpass. I am sure they weren't more than $20.00 with the Penn Turnpike and the NJ turnpike much more than the Hudson river crossing...if the tolls are a problem....I'll restrain myself. BTW there are no tolls on 78 if you stay on it to 1-9 N just before the NJ Turnpike there will be no tolls if you go over the Brooklyn Bridge except for the holland tunnel. This is much shorter than accross Staten Island.

we drove from Valley Forge yesterday. there was a 2 hour delay accross staten island and 440. I never go thast way. there was a 5 minute delay at the Holland tunnel $5.00 with ezpass. $6.00 without EZ pass. I don't know how much the tolls are They show up on my ezpass. I am sure they weren't more than $20.00 with the Penn Turnpike and the NJ turnpike much more than the Hudson river crossing...if the tolls are a problem....I'll restrain myself. BTW there are no tolls on 78 if you stay on it to 1-9 N just before the NJ Turnpike there will be no tolls if you go over the Brooklyn Bridge except for the holland tunnel. This is much shorter than accross Staten Island.

Absoluely correct. Getting through Staten Island is usually just an awful drive - there is always traffic!

Archived