A Beautiful Experience With Frank's Tours

applebottoms

We booked Frank's tours and this guy is out of this world. Frank is knowledgeable about things around him and his Island, the history, the politics both in St. Lucia and the outside world. I also feel that one day he will be the prime minister of St.Lucia for the amount of people he knows. He also took time to call the radio station to send requests to us.

The tour was a blast! We saw the volcano, the waterfall where we had a swim and the pitons.

The local food was the highlight of the tour in my view it was better than the ship's food. In this package the lunch and drinks were included.

Frank goes the extra mile to make every body happy. This is someone I will recommend as a friend and allow him to have you enjoy St.Lucia.

Ya, can we get the link? How did you hear about frank? What was the price, how long was the tour, where did you go.....? This sounds just like what we want to do with the volcano, waterfalls, lunch.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
s t l u c i a f r a n k

add the usual three letters at the beginning and at the end and the dots in between.

Thanks for the web site.

A little tip I recently discovered. Type in the web site name then press Ctrl/Enter simultaneously. The www and com will be entered automatically.

Archived