Norwegian Wind Questions

Vdubbeetle1972

I have been reading for a while now and yet to come across this. Does the Wind have a ice cream bar or anywhere on board where I can get ice cream? Also I read that you can't wear shorts in the dining rooms, is that only for dinner or is that ALL the time?

For you past cruisers what is something you that must recommend on this trip? First time cruisers so I have lots of anxiety to this trip. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of the room service menus or menus in the dining rooms?

Soo many questions ...and I hope for soo many answers/opinions...

Thanks again

I just got off the Wind and there was an ice cream bar each afternoon from 3-5. They usually had 3 kinds of ice cream to choose from.

I don't have a copy of the room service menu, but the selection was pretty limited. Sandwiches, salad, pizza, about 2 or 3 desserts. We ate mainly in the Sports Bar Buffett since we could wear shorts there all the time. Only ate in the main restaurant 1 night. The food was very good.

We were on the Wind last week, and the Ice Cream Bar was located on the deck between the pool bar, and the hot tubs. On sea days it was opened 2-4pm, and on port days 3-5pm. You can also get ice cream in any of the restaurants, at lunch, and dinner (just ask my kids). Also to verify the no shorts rule is correct, they prefer you not to wear the at dinner. Also FYI the meals in the restaurants were far superior to the buffets. Service in Terraces seemed better than any where else on the ship (excluding Le Bistro).

Archived