Which port should we book an excursion?!

JettaGirl

Hey everyone!

I am going on the Conquest August 12-19 leaving out of Galveston.

This will be more of a "relaxation" cruise for me before I start my first year of teaching. Therefore, we (my boyfriend and his parents) want to do only one excursion and spend the other two days just hanging out at the beach, relaxing!

We are stopping in Cozumel, Montego Bay, and Grand Cayman.

We have been to GC and Cozumel many times before but have never been to Mo Bay.

Out of these 3 ports of call, which one do you think I should do an excursion on and which do you think we should just "hang on the beach?" Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Happy cruising!

If you want to do one excursion and spend the other 2 on their beaches, I would suggest doing the excursion in Jamaica.... Cozumel and Grand Cayman both have beautiful waters!

We are doing excursions on all three, but the Coz and GC "excursions" are beach excursions... in Jamaica we have a very active excursion.

So my vote goes for active excursion in Jamaica, and just free beach relaxation in the other 2 ports.

If you want to do one excursion and spend the other 2 on their beaches, I would suggest doing the excursion in Jamaica.... Cozumel and Grand Cayman both have beautiful waters!

We are doing excursions on all three, but the Coz and GC "excursions" are beach excursions... in Jamaica we have a very active excursion.

So my vote goes for active excursion in Jamaica, and just free beach relaxation in the other 2 ports.

I second this whole heartedly!!!

If you get a chance, stop by Margaritaville in MoBay. They have an AWESOME water slide that shoots you out into the water like a cannon! It's sooo fun! We did an excursion years ago on our stop in MoBay and still had time to hang out at Margaritaville for a bit. It's definitely worth it! Oh, and bring a few $1's with you...if I remember correctly, they CHARGED you for a trip down the water slide. Crazy, but worth it!

We are going on our first cruise on the conquest june 24..we decided to do the private beach club Sunset beach in Jamaica so we would be "protected" from any potential problem. We felt the other 2 islands would be better to do some other excursion like jeep excursion etc. Hope you have a GREAT time no matter what you choose!!

Archived