Question on internet bookings

Babakay

Does anyone have a internet cruise company that they can recommend. I am looking for a rock bottom price in July or August. I want to make sure that whoever I deal with is reputable. Thanks for any help you can give.

B

Does anyone have a internet cruise company that they can recommend. I am looking for a rock bottom price in July or August. I want to make sure that whoever I deal with is reputable. Thanks for any help you can give.

B

Sorry B, but we can't give out that info. Company rules, don't ya know?

I can say that we have used 3 different online companies and have not had any problems with any of them. My best suggestion is to check several and see how they compare in price for the same class of cabins and check the port taxes and such. Some companies include them and some don't.

Research is half of the fun.

It is against Cruise Critic policy to ask for or make recommendations concerning travel agents.

Archived