Conquest Panorama Balcony

jpennin217

We were able to get a great rate on a Panorama balcony room on the conquest. Just wondering if anyone has stayed in room 1023? We have never had a balcony before and I cannot wait to see it. Anyone have some pictures? Thanks for any replies...

Maybe I'm having difficulty with the terminology, but that cabin has no balcony. It is however, the size of a balcony cabin including the balcony, approximately 225 sq ft. If I'm wrong about that, please correct me. OK, I'm wrong. I'm thinking of the cabins on Spa Deck.

Maybe I'm having difficulty with the terminology, but that cabin has no balcony. It is however, the size of a balcony cabin including the balcony, approximately 225 sq ft. If I'm wrong about that, please correct me.

It is a balcony cabin.

OP we had 1055, 1057 and 1059 on the Valor and loved it.

We also had that deck on the Liberty. If we book a conquest class again it will be on the panorama deck:)

We too got a great rate on a panorama balcony in October. Any chance you booked through Priceline?

Pugmommy, mentioning any TA site like you did, can get a thread/post deleted as it is against the guidelines of this site... be careful :eek:

Kisses to you too Ashley!

Notice in Ashley's deck plan how close you are to the pool and the buffet?

Just right outside the sliding glass doors. No elevators or stairs.

You made a great choice for your first balcony cabin. I wish I had some pics:(

I'm sure others will post them...

Have a great cruise!

Thanks for the info mrdodd. I didn't know that was the case but I will be very careful in the future. Thank you!

Thanks again too Kurbanfan for making me feel like I did good. I thought that I chose well but you never know!

~pugmommy

Lido Deck is actually the deck with the pool and buffet, etc. I think Panorama is one deck up. We usually get a Lido Deck cabin on our Conquest sailings (just returned Sunday).

Lido Deck is actually the deck with the pool and buffet, etc. I think Panorama is one deck up. We usually get a Lido Deck cabin on our Conquest sailings (just returned Sunday).

Yes you are right. But you can access it from the panorama deck by walking out the glass doors and down a few steps where it takes you to the Lido deck:)

Notice in Ashley's deck plan how close you are to the pool and the buffet?

Just right outside the sliding glass doors. No elevators or stairs.

You made a great choice for your first balcony cabin. I wish I had some pics:(

I'm sure others will post them...

Have a great cruise!

I beg to differ. She is on the Panorama deck, not the Lido deck. She will have to go down at least one deck to hit the pool and the buffet.

We will have a lido deck cabin on the Conquest in August. What cabin were you in? Did the any lido deck noise bother you in your cabin?

Wow thanks for all of the replies!! We used a TA and Carnival had a good past cruiser deal going at the time.

I had to check my reservation to make sure it was a balcony and of course just as everyone wrote it is. Thanks again!

The panorama deck is the BEST! True, it is 1 deck above the lido where the pool is, but, you just walk out the door and there is the pool that the slide comes down into, also some hot tubs. Go up the stairs to the slide, ping pong and putt putt. Go down a few steps and there is the lido deck with the main pools and buffett. We loved the location. We lounged in the chairs between lido and panorama. So easy to return to your room for whatever. You will love it!! Also, go all the way forward and out the doors and you will be on the forward deck where you can walk around and see port and starboard side. Great for sailaway.

You will LOVE the Panorama Deck. We were in 1038 on the Valor. I didn't understand until I actually got there and saw it, but it is really "part of" the Lido deck. Just out the door, down a few steps and you are there!! It is like stadium seating with tables and chairs and lounge chairs. It is the BEST! It was our first balcony, and that is the deck I want from now on! If the set up is the same as the Valor, Deck 10 is very quiet. Not a lot of cabins on that deck. You are going to love it!!!

I beg to differ. She is on the Panorama deck, not the Lido deck. She will have to go down at least one deck to hit the pool and the buffet.

It's a matter of a few steps....

The way it's laid out up there it's not like taking the stairwell or elevators.

It's a few steps here and a couple there..........

We will have a lido deck cabin on the Conquest in August. What cabin were you in? Did the any lido deck noise bother you in your cabin?

We were in cabin 9282 (Lido) Conquest back in April. It was fabulous! Quiet, close to all the action. Had a great time & would definately book the Lido deck again.

Happy Cruising

We were in cabin 9282 (Lido) Conquest back in April. It was fabulous! Quiet, close to all the action. Had a great time & would definately book the Lido deck again.

Happy Cruising

This is wonderful to hear, as we on the Lido deck for our December cruise. Glad we made the right decision!

We had a balcony on Triumph on Panorama Deck and we really loved the location, cabin 1063. Out the doors at the end of the hall and viola! You are outside...a few steps down to Lido deck. There was a jacuzzi about 20 feet away. Very close to the elevator's too. Not much foot traffic either. It's a great location....you'll love it! :)

Archived