Conquest in Cozumel

pebblesjns

I had a few questions about the Conquest that I was hoping someone could answer. I already posted on the Cozumel board, but they suggested posting here as well to get Conquest specific answers. This will be mine and my husband's first cruise and I was looking at scheduling the dolphin royal swim on our own in Cozumel. It looks like the ship will be docking at 9am. Does anyone know which pier they normally dock at and is their a difference between the ship time and the local time. We will be sailing on November 18. Also, if I schedule the dolphin excursion at 11am would that be enough time to get off the ship and get to Chankanaab Park or should I schedule the 12pm one to be on the safe side? Thanks so much!

You might as well schedule it for 12 noon to be safe. Chankanaab is nice to walk around in and relax. I never like to rush or worry about time on vacation.

Doesn't really make a difference which dock -- they are all pretty close anyway -- Chankanaab is a cab ride, no matter what.

(FYI - we did the dolphin swim in February 07, that's what I'm basing this response on)

I would play it safe and do the 12:00 royale swim. That way, it won't matter if you dock or tender (or they make a last minute switch), you're covered. There's plenty to do and see both at the pier and at the park if you have extra time. You will love the Dolphin swim, it is soooo fun!! And budget money for pictures and the DVD, because you will definitely want them. By the way, if you get multiple pics, they will nogotiate a price with you. This was one of my all time favorite excursions. In fact, I loved it so much, I did it twice!

The park is a short cab ride away from the pier. In Oct. we docked at the main pier and in March on the Holiday we also docked at the main pier.

The park also has some other stuff, replica ruins and etc. or at least they did before the hurricanes.

Archived