Garden Villa Bargain!! 2 nighter

sjmoss

I just booked the Garden Villa on the 2 night April 18, 2008 sailing out of New York through NCL for $2800 total (no insurance). When I looked at a 7 nighter it was $22,000, so this seems like a good deal to me. Also, the Garden Villa on a 1 nighter was over $3,000, so I passed. Unlike others, I have had good luck and really enjoyed some of the 1 and 2 night cruises I have sailed on. Does anyone know if one of the villas is better than the other? I am booked in 14000. Thanks!

I just booked the Garden Villa on the 2 night April 18, 2008 sailing out of New York through NCL for $2800 total (no insurance). When I looked at a 7 nighter it was $22,000, so this seems like a good deal to me. Also, the Garden Villa on a 1 nighter was over $3,000, so I passed. Unlike others, I have had good luck and really enjoyed some of the 1 and 2 night cruises I have sailed on. Does anyone know if one of the villas is better than the other? I am booked in 14000. Thanks!

Sounds like a good deal... assuming you'd spend that much for 2 nights...

Enjoy it :) Seems like it will be very luxurious :)

Grab some friends - you can additional passengers for $98 without insurance.

Enjoy your 2 nights in the GV! I'm not sure you can say that one Villa is better than the other. Both are absolutey wonderful and you won't be disappointed. :D

14000 has a large kitchen area with multiple refrigerators (great if your entertaining a crowd) and 14500 has a smaller, efficient kitchen area with a bar. We've stayed in both and prefer 14500, simply because it suits our particuliar needs.

I hope you enjoy the 2 nighter enough to book a longer cruise in the GV because I think a full week or longer sailing is where you will truly appreciate the surroundings and ammenities that it comes with.:)

For that price, I can get a great 10 night cruise in a regular balcony cabin. I'm sorry, but I'll never understand how anyone can justify spending that much money per night.

In July, I'm going on a tour around Switzerland & Austria for 12 nights for only slightly more per person than what is being spent on 2 nights on a ship. I just don't get it.

Really...I do spent almost USD 100.000 a year in cruises! Some people just like to indulge themselfes!

Have fun flying to Europe in Slums Class and enjoy Camping there!

So will the real Donald Trump please stand up?

Hey Judy, Did you ever get around to posting any pictures of your last GV experience?

Sorry Carol,

Since it was our honeymoon, there are no pictures fit for downloading on this site:D Just kidding... we took very few pictures this time around, but NCL has a good site if you need a fix:)

http://www.nclsuitesandvillas.com/garden.html

Happy Sailing!

While I don't think I would book the Garden Villa for a short cruise, I think one of the most important things when booking a cruise is to be comfortable with the price you paid and it seems like the OP is happy with the deal they received. Enjoy the GV and take lots of pictures for us!

Not sure why anyone would be raining on your parade:confused:

GREAT DEAL!

Have a FABULOUS time and please post a review:)

We do not get a second chance - when opportunity knocks, go for it!

What a great deal! Have a wonderful time and enjoy every second of your cruise!

Re the poster who felt this was not a good idea - to each his own - how we choose to spend our money is our business. (I hope you have a good time too on your trip to Europe - perhaps you didn't realize that your response sounded so harsh?)

Bon voyage!!!! Please do come back and let us know all about your cruise!

Ciao,

W A W W

Archived