Sprit class vs. Coquest /truimp class

Please help me with this; I will be proposing to my husband and parents in a couple of hours we go on cruise to Alaska. To add to my round of ammunition of why it's OK to go on another cruise, (we were on one in February) I would like one question answered:

On the Victory and I believe the Conquest, right behind the purser's desk, is a nice quiet balcony area. Is there one on the Spirit ships also?

Thanks in advance! I have always gotten great advice on this website!

Hi Gwyn...I can't answer your question, but we did just get off of the Liberty. When are you planning on going to Alaska??

W.T.

Hey, a this stage, Iam dreamin. The reality is not to high, but it could be fathers last chance to go. The determining factor, of course, is my mother's health.

On the Victory and I believe the Conquest, right behind the purser's desk, is a nice quiet balcony area. Is there one on the Spirit ships also?

The answer is yes, sort of. :D

The Spirit has the exterior balcony deck, but it is one deck up. So instead of "behind the purser's desk", it is just outside of the shops.

HTH

Archived