Serenade of the Seas balcony diagram?

Hope someone can help me. We are trying to pick out our cabin on Royal Caribbeans Serenade of the Seas in the D1 category. We are looking mid ship and are wanting a bigger balcony. Looking at the diagrams in the brochure or online, it appears that some of the balconies are a bit bigger. However, I just spoke with a RC rep, and he said you can't go by the diagrams. That all the balconies in the D1 category are 41 sq ft. With exception to the last cabin at the aft on deck 9.

Does anyone know if this is true? Because it sure looks like some have bigger balconies. In particular...cabin #9594, on deck 9. He says no.

Does anyone know??

Thanks in advance! :)

Hope someone can help me. We are trying to pick out our cabin on Royal Caribbeans Serenade of the Seas in the D1 category. We are looking mid ship and are wanting a bigger balcony. Looking at the diagrams in the brochure or online, it appears that some of the balconies are a bit bigger. However, I just spoke with a RC rep, and he said you can't go by the diagrams. That all the balconies in the D1 category are 41 sq ft. With exception to the last cabin at the aft on deck 9.

Does anyone know if this is true? Because it sure looks like some have bigger balconies. In particular...cabin #9594, on deck 9. He says no.

Does anyone know??

No, that is wrong, some of the cabins in the D1 do have bigger and sometimes huge balconies. My D1 balcony was about 10x14 (140 square feet) The end ones on the hump (area in the middle where the ship bumps out) are larger and all the ones on the aft of the ship are. Click on the link in my signature for pictures of the Brilliance (sister to the Serenade) and you will see the size of my balcony for 9260.

I just checked the floor plan and yes that room does have a bigger balcony, but be careful as that is a adjoining room which people on here have said can be noisier.

Does anyone know??

Cabin #9594 has a bigger balcony. Several other cabins on the hump and aft also have bigger balconies.

Thanks for you guys input. I know that the diagrams show the balcony is bigger, however, the rep says you can't go by the diagrams, that it isn't accurate. That is why I wanted to hear from someone who has first hand knowledge if in fact there are bigger balconies.

We were actually looking at adjoining rooms. As far as noise, wouldn't it be similar to hotel rooms? Supposedly, adjoining rooms are the only ones that the partitions on the balcony open (that is what we want). Others do not. At least that is what the RC reps say. We didn't necessarily want adjoining rooms, but we did want to open the partitions on the balcony.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for you guys input. I know that the diagrams show the balcony is bigger, however, the rep says you can't go by the diagrams, that it isn't accurate. That is why I wanted to hear from someone who has first hand knowledge if in fact there are bigger balconies.

We were actually looking at adjoining rooms. As far as noise, wouldn't it be similar to hotel rooms? Supposedly, adjoining rooms are the only ones that the partitions on the balcony open (that is what we want). Others do not. At least that is what the RC reps say. We didn't necessarily want adjoining rooms, but we did want to open the partitions on the balcony.

Thanks! :)

Sorry didn't realize you wanted the adjoining rooms. Some people unknowingly get them.

Archived