boston duck tours

ispooks

can anyone tell me how far the cruise terminal in boston is from one of the places to pick up the boston duck tour.... they have 2 locations... anyone done this tour with kids?

thanks!:)

I don't know how far it is from the terminal but it is a wonderful tour. We picked up the tour at the Science museum and that is also a wonderful place for kids. I used to take my son out of school to take a bus trip to the aquarium and the science museum. The aquairum is also wonderful . They have a huge penguin pool, lots of jelly fish and sea dragons!!

Yes I agree, the Duck Tour is wicked cool! I get into town about 3-4 times a year and had never done the tour before thinking that it is really for tourists, but I decided to do it anyways and found that I really enjoyed it.

I am not sure how far it is from the terminal, I think that there may be two terminals. One being downtown and one being in South Boston, but I am not totally sure either.

• 1 month later...

We did this tour with our son back in 1991 or thereabouts. He was 7 at the time and enjoyed it. The captain even offered people a chance to steer the duck in the water. Honorary captains got a sticker. I got a photo of him and then me steering. Great tour.

Archived