vision of the sea eating places?

what are the different places on the vision to grab something to eat. besides the buffet and the dining room. and do they have an additional cost? is there a coffee shop to get lattes at. where are these places located? what are the hours on the windjammer?

another over planner in planning mode!

Aside from the dining room, winjammer and room service, there is a snack bar, ice cream and coffee. The snack bar is in the solarium. It serves hot dogs, burgers, fries, fruit and cookies pretty much all day. It also serves pizza. It goes to about 2:00 a m I think. What gets me though, is that the solarium is an adults only area and they put a snack bar that attract kids there? There is no extra charge here.

There is a Ben and Jerry's (extra charge) and a Seattle's Best Coffe (extra charge for beverages not the baked goods). They are centrally located and close around midnight or 11ish.

Seattle's best coffee is right next to Ben & Jerry's, I can't remember if it's deck 4 or 5, but they are right off the centrum, easy to find. Pastries are only free if you buy a coffee drink, though.

Archived