The croc flip flops are the bomb!!

I totally agree. I bought two pair last summer, and love them. They make great garden shoes.....just hose them off. I also use them on our boat. (they float) I do not own any other crocs....I think they are ugly. The flip flops are cool and comfortable.:)

Hello my name is frogfuzz and I am a flip flop addict.....

I know some are more expensive but even more comfortable are Rainbow flip flops. I wore these suckers every island in the Eastern/Southern Carribbean. They don't make my feet sticky like the crocs do. Lots of colors . Extremely light and packable.

A pair Rainbow, dressy pair of Rockport flip flops and formal night shoes, and I am ready for a cruise

But maybe the flip flops my son just got with a hidden flask in them may come in handy ;)

Hello my name is frogfuzz and I am a flip flop addict.....

I know some are more expensive but even more comfortable are Rainbow flip flops. I wore these suckers every island in the Eastern/Southern Carribbean. They don't make my feet sticky like the crocs do. Lots of colors . Extremely light and packable.

A pair Rainbow, dressy pair of Rockport flip flops and formal night shoes, and I am ready for a cruise

But maybe the flip flops my son just got with a hidden flask in them may come in handy ;)

The crocs flip-flops don't make your feet *sticky* any more than any other flip flop does...:rolleyes:

Crocs make flip-flops? I didn't know that, I'm going to look out for them this weekend. DH has several different pairs of the original and says there's the most comfortable shoes he's ever worn. I don't like the looks of them on me so I'll ck out the ffs.

Thanks for the tip.

Just got my pair over the week-end and these babies are comfortable! Not as ugly as the original shoe but just as comfortable maybe even more!!

Thanks for the review - could you let me know where you bought yours? I'm having trouble finding them croc ff at department stores near me. Would I be more likely to find them at a sporting goods store?

I do like to try shoes on before purchasing, or else I would look online. (My right foot is 1/2 size smaller than the left)! :rolleyes:

You can purchase on their web site..... crocs dot com. I have the Athens, they are $29.99. I notice they have a couple other styles now, that they didn't have last year. They run big. I usually wear a size 7, and I had to send them back and get a full size smaller, a 6. They fit perfect. Good luck!

The crocs flip-flops don't make your feet *sticky* any more than any other flip flop does...:rolleyes:

You must have missed the part where she was comparing the stickyness to the other croc style, not other flip flops. As in, she gets the croc comfort, without the croc stickyness.... :D ":rolleyes: " lol nice attempt though

You must have missed the part where she was comparing the stickyness to the other croc style, not other flip flops. As in, she gets the croc comfort, without the croc stickyness.... :D ":rolleyes: " lol nice attempt though

Actually I think you were reading things that aren't there. The poster said that his/her "flip flop" choice is better than the crocs--didn't specify beach or aspen. Since the OP was discussing flip flops specifically it would be misinformation to say that crocs flip flops are *stickier* than other flip flops.

Crocs make flip-flops? I didn't know that, I'm going to look out for them this weekend. DH has several different pairs of the original and says there's the most comfortable shoes he's ever worn. I don't like the looks of them on me so I'll ck out the ffs.

Thanks for the tip.

Along with the Flip flops (Aspen model) they also make Cleo, which is a sandal with two straps across the top--very comfy! Many who do not like the original Crocs "Beach" model are loving their flip flops and cleos :)

As far as finding retail locations, Dillard's, Dick's Sporting Goods, and many Hallmark stores carry assortments but it will be the luck of the draw if they carry your style/color. You can always try on a different color and then order the one that you want at crocs.com. You can also go to their website and enter your zip code and you will get a list of retail locations in your area.

Along with the Flip flops (Aspen model) they also make Cleo, which is a sandal with two straps across the top--very comfy! Many who do not like the original Crocs "Beach" model are loving their flip flops and cleos :)

As far as finding retail locations, Dillard's, Dick's Sporting Goods, and many Hallmark stores carry assortments but it will be the luck of the draw if they carry your style/color. You can always try on a different color and then order the one that you want at crocs.com. You can also go to their website and enter your zip code and you will get a list of retail locations in your area.

Thanks, I will do so. Especially just to get the fit right.

P.S. Hallmark stores? Really??? As in, the greeting card stores?

P.S. Hallmark stores? Really??? As in, the greeting card stores?

correct!:D I thought it was just our local ones but I've talked with friends and family who've bought them in Hallmark stores in other parts of the country. I was in our local store last weekend buying cards and the people in front and behind me were both buying crocs!

I totally agree. I bought two pair last summer, and love them. They make great garden shoes.....just hose them off. I also use them on our boat. (they float) I do not own any other crocs....I think they are ugly. The flip flops are cool and comfortable.:)

You use crocs boating? I'll take your word for it. But, must say I'm amazed you find they work well, or even at all. I see people slipping around alot in those type shoes. I've always thought that's why you see so many folk wearing white socks with them.

Just normal summer sweaty feet on rubber slide for me. Not to mention a marine environment with it's add'l moisture/humidity. The outsoles ridges' don't appear to be configured narrowly enough for quality traction on a moist boat deck either. I can't envison myself getting a good foot plant, jumping off a few feet to a dock and cleating our boat!??!!

I've got to have a sueded footbed and narrow wavy outsoles (topsider-type) to be secure enough/ensure maximum traction to handle the lines and our boat well.

For this ole' gal a selling point for a boat shoe would't be that it floats! That would mean I'm expecting to fall in the drink? Not good.

:rolleyes:Martha

Ive got the crocs scutes flip-flop, open toe and they're really comfortable too! I find the regular crocs with the closed toe and the rear strap kind of feminine looking, depending on the color, so I was glad to see a flip-flop style with an open toe (I'm not crazy about the strap between the toe). I've been a birkenstock wearer for the last few years and they're just as comfortable, more than half the price, and no break in period.

I love 'em love 'em love 'em! Ladies, these babies would make a great Father's day present!!!!

Actually I think you were reading things that aren't there. The poster said that his/her "flip flop" choice is better than the crocs--didn't specify beach or aspen. Since the OP was discussing flip flops specifically it would be misinformation to say that crocs flip flops are *stickier* than other flip flops.

I think I see what you are saying now. I read wrong! My apologies :)

Athens are all I wear! Looking to buy 3-4 more pairs in other FF styles & Cleo. I have never worn anything as comfy!:D I will say, however, that they slide on a wet tile surface. I have to be careful after it rains.:eek:

Archived