Another Wyndham question

loafie

Hi, I'm cruising for the first time in 2 weeks and I have a few questions about cable beach and the hotels.

How close is the Wyndham hotel to Nassau Beach Hotel? Are they within walking distance or would we have to jump on another bus if we weren't happy with Wyndham? We're planning to get day passes at Wyndham but from reading other threads I understand that there isn't much beach space there and that Nassau beach might have a larger beach area.

Also, I see from Wyndham's website that they have complimentary water sports (aqua cycles, kayaks, etc). Would we be entitled to those with the day pass?

Is there anyone who has been to both hotels that can tell me which one they preferred and why?

Thanks!

We stayed at the Wyndham last month--. There are 3 hotels NOW--The Wyndham, Nassau Beach Hotel and The Radisson all right next to each other. I beleive the day pass allows you access to all 3 . Once you are on the beach or pool area you can walk in each direction to enjoy the pools and beaches along all 3. I thought the nicest beach was at the Radisson--Really NICE.

There is, however, a great deal of remodeling happening that may involve the tear down of the Nassau Beach Hotel in the very near future.

The jitney is a very easy to reach from the cruise ships and for $1, you can't go wrong.

Archived