Price pp via taxi/van/bus to Horseshoe Bay from Kings Wharf...please

crissyp

Hi...I'm trying to figure out how much it will cost to travel from Kings Wharf to Horseshoe Bay for a group. There are 19 in our group, I'm hoping to be able to stay together, so that makes me think Bus. We have 7 older teens in our group, but I'm hoping to keep them all within sight;) I'm trying to help them figure them $$ situations out for each port. We will be on the Crown Leaving 7/5. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Crissy

Tokens/tickets for the Bus are $4.00 per person each way although you can but a package of 15 tickets for $30.00 I think(I'll attach a link for the bus fares after I post). (a day pass for the bus/ferry is $12.00 per person but it won't be cheaper that way unless you also plan to go to Hamilton)The cab for up to 6 is about $30-35 each way. There really aren't any vans available they are just large cabs. You could see what they want to charter a bus each way for you.the contact info is in the attachment..When you get the bus you walk down and then take a van at 1 pp back up...

Lastly getting 4-5 cabs from the dock won't be easy and 19 people is a lot for a bus. They tend to put extra buses on because they know that the crowds will be heading to Horseshoe. One day is just not enough for a decent stay in Bermuda.

http://www.seaexpress.bm/portal/server.pt?space=Opener&control=OpenObject&cached=true&parentname=CommunityPage&parentid=5&in_hi_ClassID=514&in_hi_userid=2&in_hi_ObjectID=468&in_hi_OpenerMode=2&

Wow...that's a great help....thank you soooo much, now on to our other ports, I really hope I can get the same great info as you provided;)

Much appreciated,

Crissy

Archived