Thank you Canadians

We are back from a pre-cruise stay in Vancouver/Victoria. We found Canadians to be exceptionally friendly, so thank you all. We stayed at the Westin Bayshore. We enjoyed the hotel and their cafe. Loved Stanley Park. I would definetely skip the Chinese garden. I considered this to be the biggest rip off. If you are really interested do the free park next door. I could have skipped the Gastown area as well. The weather was bad our last day so we didn't make it to Grouse area. I would have preferred that instead of the day in Gastown, Chinatown. Victoria was fun. We went on a Pacific Coach tour which was from Vancouver to Victoria including the Gardens. The gardens at Butchart were magnificent. Highly recommend. The ferry ride was scenic and fun too.

We also drove into the Yukon on our cruise. Fabulous!!

• 2 weeks later...
We are back from a pre-cruise stay in Vancouver/Victoria. We found Canadians to be exceptionally friendly, so thank you all. We stayed at the Westin Bayshore. We enjoyed the hotel and their cafe. Loved Stanley Park. I would definetely skip the Chinese garden. I considered this to be the biggest rip off. If you are really interested do the free park next door. I could have skipped the Gastown area as well. The weather was bad our last day so we didn't make it to Grouse area. I would have preferred that instead of the day in Gastown, Chinatown. Victoria was fun. We went on a Pacific Coach tour which was from Vancouver to Victoria including the Gardens. The gardens at Butchart were magnificent. Highly recommend. The ferry ride was scenic and fun too.

We also drove into the Yukon on our cruise. Fabulous!!

Sounds wonderful.

Archived