Legend Jan.16th 2008

Martita B.

Hi Martita,

We get off that cruise the day you board, we will have been on for a month over Christmas and New Year (19th December-16th Jan) I have made all the travel arrangements, but it seems a long way off still.

I am sure that we will leave the ship in good shape for your cruise (minus some champagne and some caviar) and I hope some more fellow CC'ers will be there for that cruise.

James

ps.... Christmas and NYE cruise plus cruise to Caldera on the grand voyage leaving on the 19th December was at 50% discount. :)

James,

You will have a most enjoyable sailing during Christmas and New Year's. I was aboard the Pride last Dec. 16th~~Jan.7th~~I think it was one of the most memorable voyages I've ever experienced. The Seabourn ships are decorated to "the holiday 9's"~~~and the food was outstanding! I shall never forget our New Year's Eve celebration in St. Bart's with all the fancy yacht's surrounding the White Pride Castle~~~ the fireworks and the ship's horns blowin'~~an unforgettable evening!

Please leave us a few bottles of Champagne and some escargot~~you may eat all of the caviar~~~

Have a fun, safe Sunday!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived