CD T.J. Edens

Well, this one won't be a question, but an answer, since I ran into him yesterday.

T.J. was a long-time Cruise Director on NCL, then also did "time" with HAL, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean. According to him, right after 9/11, they said he'd have to take a 50% pay cut to stay employed, since the bookings were drying up. He decided to bail, and is now a flight attendant with American Eagle, based out of Dallas/Ft. Worth. I met him on a flight from Savannah, GA, back to DFW, and had a really nice visit. I never knew him as a CD, but it was obvious when he started having fun with the standard cabin announcements that he had been in some kind of business where zaniness is expected :D

John

• 9 years later...

T.J. was my flight attendant last Friday night Miami to Memphis. He caught my attention with his antics in the front of the plane, and by the time he wheeled the drink cart to me, I was ready to talk about cruising with him. He probably talked to me for 20 minutes! What a fascinating man. I can see how he would've been a blast on the cruises.