Houston International Airport Parking?

charlesjoy

We are flying out of IAH on a transatlantic 15 nights from Barcelona to Galveston in December. Can someone please help me with information on long term parking for our car? We want to leave our car at a safe location, also hopefully reasonable price at or near the airport.

Appreciate any advise anyone can give me.

I always have parked at Parking Spot($8/day) but will be using Parking Cents($6/day) this next trip out of town (in a couple weeks). Parking Spot is NICE...they offer a valet service and you can have your car washed and waxed and detailed before you return. The people who drive the shuttle have always been really nice. They offer covered and uncovered parking. MAKE SURE if you do uncovered that you keep the little colored piece of paper to show when you pick up your car. I keep my reciept and the little slip of paper that the shuttle driver gives me in my wallet....never in the truck.

Both the places are on JFK. Parking Cents is just past Greens Road (I believe that's the name of the road...just past a gas station on your right.) I've not parked there but in a similar place at another airport (Spokane) and the truck was fine. Parking Spot is really soon after the exit off of the Beltway. I know parking Spot has some sort of "club" you can join online...might want to check that out.

DH and I fly out of IAH ALOT.

I always have parked at Parking Spot($8/day) but will be using Parking Cents($6/day) this next trip out of town (in a couple weeks). Parking Spot is NICE...they offer a valet service and you can have your car washed and waxed and detailed before you return. The people who drive the shuttle have always been really nice. They offer covered and uncovered parking. MAKE SURE if you do uncovered that you keep the little colored piece of paper to show when you pick up your car. I keep my reciept and the little slip of paper that the shuttle driver gives me in my wallet....never in the truck.

Both the places are on JFK. Parking Cents is just past Greens Road (I believe that's the name of the road...just past a gas station on your right.) I've not parked there but in a similar place at another airport (Spokane) and the truck was fine. Parking Spot is really soon after the exit off of the Beltway. I know parking Spot has some sort of "club" you can join online...might want to check that out.

DH and I fly out of IAH ALOT.

Thanks for the great advise. I keep asking myself how did I ever cruise before finding this site. Someone always has an answer. Thanks again

Fast Park on Greens Road is about $4 a day with a coupon you can get from their website, I believe. I had a coupon from the mail and parked there over Memorial weekend and it was very good. I usually park at Parking Spot but the price difference was too much to pass up.:)

• 4 years later...

Archived