Excursions with Kids- Cozumel

blueladybug

Can anyone give me some recommendations for some excursions that are kids friendly and something that kids will enjoy. We have 2 kids ages 6 and 9. We all love being at the beach and on the water (boating), but also like adventure and history tours. We are also going to Key West and Belize if anyone has some other suggestions.

Thanks!

Can anyone give me some recommendations for some excursions that are kids friendly and something that kids will enjoy. We have 2 kids ages 6 and 9. We all love being at the beach and on the water (boating), but also like adventure and history tours. We are also going to Key West and Belize if anyone has some other suggestions.

Thanks!

Key West - rent a electric car and zip around looking at sights with kids. They will love the little electric car.

Belize - Do the cave tubing. If kids are not afraid of water they will love it. Check on age restrictions but I think I remember some younger children tubing.

Cozumel- just go a beach and hang all day. There is plenty of entertainment at most of the beaches.

This is exactly what I'm trying to find out too! We'll have 3-6yo's, so we need to basically just find a decent beach for them to swim. I've been thinking of the Dolphin encounter, and then going to another beach, but I'm not sure where to go! It's so hard to decide when you've never been to an area, and you have to plan ahead!

We are thinking about the Dolphin Encounter too. My 6 year old DD loves dolphins and said she does not care where we go on vacation this time as long as she can see the dolphins this time around :)) (a few of her friends went to see dolphins and that is all they talk about and she wants to do the same)

I'm thinking about the cave tubbing but not sure. A few of my co-workers said that we need to go snorkle in Belize as it's 2nd best to the great barrier reef.

When and what ship are you going on?

We had a similar question...we have a 3 and 10 year old. With the 3 year old we are pretty limited on what they will let her do.

Someone said hang out at the beach...do you mean sign up for one of the beach excursions or is there a beach close by to walk to?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.:o

We had a similar question...we have a 3 and 10 year old. With the 3 year old we are pretty limited on what they will let her do.

Someone said hang out at the beach...do you mean sign up for one of the beach excursions or is there a beach close by to walk to?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.:o

If you want to snorkel from shore consider taking a taxi to Chankanaab Park.

If you want a nice sandy beach where the sand goes out into the water, then take a taxi to Paradise Beach club.

more beach info: http://cozumelinsider.com/Beaches

You DO NOT have to choose one of the ship's excursions just to go to a beach.

Can anyone give me some recommendations for some excursions that are kids friendly and something that kids will enjoy. We have 2 kids ages 6 and 9. We all love being at the beach and on the water (boating), but also like adventure and history tours.
I think your best choice would be Chankanaab Park. Check the above linked website for a coupon for a discount on the entrance fee.

Archived