Jamie's Scottish Show?

PDAZ

My understanding is that several hotels offer the same "Scottish Evening" experience.

Usual format is Scottish dinner menu, dancing displays etc.

I have never been to one but think that ticket prices are fairly steep but that people seem to enjoy them.

We wanted to go to the one at Prestonfield, but they apparently aren't open at the end of October (when we'll be in Edinburgh). I had heard of Jamie's but can't find any more details (where it is, how much it is, what hours, any opinions...) I expect it's kitschy, but we're Americans -- we're into that ;)

That does help --thanks! The link is bad, but I was able to find it through the hotel:

http://www.thistlehotels.com/thistle/hotels/hotelFinder/viewHotel.do?_DARGS=/thistle/WEB-INF/portlets/thistleViewHotel/overview.jsp_A%3A_D%3A/com/thistle/hotels/ViewHotelForm.currentState&_DAV=7&specialOfferID=503305&hotelID=th-edinburgh

It's open through the end of October, which is great for us. Still wondering if any one has been to it?

Yeah, we're looking at the end of October. It will be our second trip -- we only had three days there last time, so we had to go back :D

Any recommendations on the best Halloween horror tour? Not sure we're going to do one, but just in case...

Hi There,

Any of the offical Edinburgh ghost walks are great, if you want any info on things just ask, if you are looking to get out of Edinburgh for a day, if going by train try the city of Stirling eg Brave heart land.

Or if by Car St.Andrews.

yours Shogun

Archived