Hosting A Private Cocktail Party on Seabourn

Crazydan

Hello all,

I will be going on a Seabourn Cruise next summer staying in one of the larger rooms. There will also be a few other couples I know on the ship and would like to throw a private cocktail party for all of us. Can some one tell me what the procedure might be? Will Silverseas provide Food and Beverage? Will there be an additional cost and if so how much?

Thanks for your time,

Crazy Dan

On our cruise I just told the bar manager and he took care of everything. One of our group had a double cabin and had a bartender and all sorts of goodies. All drinks were provided and no charge.

I hosted a party in the Club and it was set up perfectly. No charge.

You will enjoy.

Lefty Bob

Hello all,

I will be going on a Seabourn Cruise next summer staying in one of the larger rooms. There will also be a few other couples I know on the ship and would like to throw a private cocktail party for all of us. Can some one tell me what the procedure might be? Will Seabourn provide Food and Beverage? Will there be an additional cost and if so how much?

Thanks for your time,

Crazy Dan

HI Cruiser Dan,

Very easy to have a cocktail party in your suite. I actually have a friend who when she goes on invites about 10 people to a Bathrobe Party in her suite. Yup, you guessed it, everyone comes in the wonderful Seabourn bathrobes and slippers that are in the walk in closet. Just set it up with room service or the maitre'd. Its a fun thing to do.

Bon voyage

Thanks for the great info. I will be on the Pride on November 28th and think this sounds like a great idea. You must know that we like the bathrobes and slippers and to add cocktails is a plus.;););)

Mcboo.

Actually I invite "half the ship" to my "Champagne/Caviar Morning Pajama Socials!" I always take my invitations.......fill in the date and VOILA! I set the time around 10:30 am and would you believe they ALL show up? Last time on the Pride, my sweet housekeeper and I cleaned "my house" the night before.....the next morning Laurent sent the waiter with the "goodies" and placed it all on the coffee table. The guests come in their P.J.'s and their big Seabourn terry robes.......the Ship photographer comes. Makes for fun pictures! We sit around .......some even on the floor and tell "sea tales!"

Try a "P.J. Morning Social".......it's ALOT of fun! (A nice way to exchange addresses and "social cards.")

MB

Archived