Carnival Celebration Photos May 19th

I just checked the link and all seems ok. Sometimes my web-host's server seems to have a little trouble, but always temporary. Maybe I should pay for webhosting instead of using the free ones. Just saving a little money for my next cruise.

I like your avatar rebeljohn. A Mojito and a big ole cuban.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, it was fun! No more 11 hour trips to the beach for us.

Going under the bridge was one of the things I was looking forward to the most. It was over and done with so fast. I am glad I recorded it.

Oh, it was fun! No more 11 hour trips to the beach for us.

Going under the bridge was one of the things I was looking forward to the most. It was over and done with so fast. I am glad I recorded it.

I live near the beach. And we cross The Dames Point to go to the mall and around there.Sorry to hear you and your family live so far from the ocean.Bummer.:(

We're a long way from any beach, here in Ohio. I think we will stick to cruising now. A lot easier and, believe it or not, cheaper.

We are already booked for a Dec. cruise, and looking into one next May, possibly on the Celebration again.

We're a long way from any beach, here in Ohio. I think we will stick to cruising now. A lot easier and, believe it or not, cheaper.

We are already booked for a Dec. cruise, and looking into one next May, possibly on the Celebration again.

i think we may be cruising once or twice a year now that the children are moved out.My husband has been asking me for years to take a cruise. And, yeah I have heard it is cheaper. I am so excited.

P.S. And I also believe you have the best fotos and video of the Celebration on this site.:)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I really was looking forward to posting pics of the Celebration. We had a hard time finding pics before our cruise and I wanted to get some pics out there for others to see. We truely enjoyed the Celebration and cannot wait to sail it again.

We are also suffering from "empty nest" syndrome and have booked our second cruise on the Liberty in Dec., and looking into next May for a possible cruise on the Celebration. But, that's quite a long time from now.

Had I known you needed photos... Sorry. I have mostly the same photos except for a few. We were on the October '05 sailing when Wilma smashed South Florida and cancelled the stop in Key West. We also got our share of wind and waves.

turnips.jpg

wilma.jpg

Wow, the waves look pretty bad. Was it is rocky sailing? how was sleeping at night in the rough weather?

We spent about a day sailing back and forth waiting for the storm to pass. The boat was always going into or against the wind and you didn't feel the waves until it was time to turn. Then the ship would list and objects would slide down hill. The on-deck winds were about 60mph so they kept us inside. Personally, I enjoyed the weather and as things worked out we had extra time in Nassau. We toured Atlantis at night.

atlantis.jpg

Jim, that's a great picture of Atlantis. I wish we could have seen it at night, but we were back on board the ship by then, enjoying Blue Margarita's.

Not so sure the wife would have enjoyed the waves and the wind that you had, but it does sound kind of exciting.

Archived