Can I change cabin after final payment?

I have booked one D1 and two L insides for an August cruise on Mariner. I noticed my D1 is a connecting with another one which is not one I booked - heard that there may be more noticable noise from next cabin. I saw of another cabin available with two L's across hall and thought of changing. The other cabin is actually a JS so it would be an upgrade. Can I still change and pay the difference after final payment? Also the two Ls, would I have to pay the new higher rate?

I have booked one D1 and two L insides for an August cruise on Mariner. I noticed my D1 is a connecting with another one which is not one I booked - heard that there may be more noticable noise from next cabin. I saw of another cabin available with two L's across hall and thought of changing. The other cabin is actually a JS so it would be an upgrade. Can I still change and pay the difference after final payment? Also the two Ls, would I have to pay the new higher rate?

You can change your stateroom after final payment without a problem. You wouldn't pay anything extra for the two L's but would have to pay the difference for upgrading from a D1 to a Junior Suite. Also we have stayed in connecting staterooms and have never had any noise issues. Although maybe we just lucked out by having quiet neighbors.

We changed from a family oceanview on 2 to a connecting room on three. Paid a little bit more after the final booking but was completly happy that we did it. We could hear nothing through the door. In fact we left the connecting door open when we went to bed and the kids would shut it when they came in. I even yelled through the door "come in" and you couldn't hear a thing, had to actually open it to talk with them. This was on the Rhapsody of the Seas.

Archived