Help! Need to pick a cabin!

RealDeal

Right now I'm booked in a 2B midship on Millennium.

However, I just realized that 7177 is available (one of the larger balconies....aft), and there are 2C's available...forward, also w/larger balconies.

Any advice? My main objective is to be in as quiet an area as possible. In the forward 2C's, do you ever hear noise from the theater below?

I would grap an AFT balcony right away. They are huge and you can lay in the sun or sit in the shade. WONDERFUL. We have been on the 8th floor and we had no noise ( couldn't even hear the evening music from the deck 10 aft..we had hoped we could). Grab it ...they are fabulous cabins. Mary

I would grap an AFT balcony right away. They are huge and you can lay in the sun or sit in the shade. WONDERFUL. We have been on the 8th floor and we had no noise ( couldn't even hear the evening music from the deck 10 aft..we had hoped we could). Grab it ...they are fabulous cabins. Mary

Mary - 7177 is one of the 2b cabins on the side of the ship - but towards the aft. It looks to have a little larger veranda than a typical 2B cabin. The full aft cabins are CC or FV class and those are the ones with the very large verandas, part covered and part not, that are usually referred to as afts as the face straight back behind the ship.

Realdeal- I'd make the switch if it were up to me. I've been in the 6030 2C and it was fine, although the balcony did get a bit more spray on it than some other locations we've had (might have been from maintenance or even the bridge windshield washers). I'd probably try 7177 if it were us, but would pick either one - assuming the size of the cabin itself were the same.

Archived