Jewell Gardens/glassblowing

mrsraggy

We just did this in Skagway. Since we couldn't find any info about it before we left I thought I'd let everyone know that it was one of the highlights of our trip. Very personal. Terrific guide (Bruce), beautiful tea room. Delicious quiche.

The master glassblower was a fantastic teacher and our projects turned out to be just gorgeous. It was really unique and we will do it again next year. Just an FYI.

mrsraggy:D

We just did this in Skagway. Since we couldn't find any info about it before we left I thought I'd let everyone know that it was one of the highlights of our trip. Very personal. Terrific guide (Bruce), beautiful tea room. Delicious quiche.

The master glassblower was a fantastic teacher and our projects turned out to be just gorgeous. It was really unique and we will do it again next year. Just an FYI.

mrsraggy:D

Glad to hear that you had a great time. Just wondering if you could book the glass blowing excusion independently instead of through the cruise line.

Archived