Liquor Store Near Jacksonville Port?

SMKK22

There is a giant liquor store in Jacksonville, but it is not super close to the port. Maybe 20 minutes from the port. It is called "Total Wine". It is like the Sam's club of liquor, beer, and wine! It is very easy to get to from the port. You would take stateroad 9A south from the port all the way to the exit for the University of North Florida and St. Johns Towne Center. Take a right off that exit towards the Towne Center. There will be a traffic light for St. John's Bluff; go through that light. Pass through one more stoplight; there will be a Publix on the left in a shopping center along with Total Wine. Good Luck. I'm sure you can find it online and get more exact directions! The place is paradise! Good Luck

Thank you so much for the great info. . .I wish I had one of those super stores near to me! But I was hoping there was something closer because we are flying and therefore we will not have a car. Is there something close to the airport by chance?

I don't need to get the best bottle of wine or champagne, just something (hopefully bubbly) to drink as we sail away. I figure if Carnival allows me to bring a bottle, I should take advantage of that kindness.

Thank you so much!

Archived