Crown Treadmill Hogs?

jamscckmc

Has anyone used the treadmills in the crown gym? Is there a sign up sheet? If so does anyone pay attention to it? I was very disapointed on the Star and the Golden. There was not any staff there to enforce the rules. People went right on the treadmills without signing up,then I would come 10min before the time I had signed up for the day before and wait patiently until my apointed time and NICELY tell them it was my time. Every day it was the same thing they would not get off. My 30min would end up 15-20min because I play by the rules and get off for the next person.

I was on Crown in March. I was talking to one of the fitness instructors. He said they have over 25 treadmills, and very rarely are they all in use. As such, they don't have to use sign-up sheets.

:) I think you will be very pleased by the number of machines on the Crown as compared to the Star or Golden Princess. I cannot speak for the treadmills, but I never had a wait for an eliptical machine. Sea days had a much heavier turnout, but it always worked out fine. By the way, if you choose to use the elipticals, I hope you are not over 6 feet tall. I hit the ceiling tiles several times and I saw one fellow who had to really slouch down as he worked out!!!! Enjoy your cruise.

Thanks for the info! I forgot to ask if there is the usual 30min limit. I'd like to an hour if there is'nt a time limit. I always eat to much on a cruise especilly on sea days, breakfast, lunch,tea, ice cream, dinner, & of course the famous princess choc chip cookies! I better go get on the treadmill now!

Archived