Help need restaurant in Barcelona and I dont eat seafood.

Hello

Sorry to be a picky person but I cant help it. I cant eat seafood and it seems there is alot in the Barcelona Restaurants that are being recommended.

We are staying at a hotel on the Las Ramblas. Cant wait to try Cava and a Mojito there.

Thanks for any help

Brenda and Bob

from Peoria, aZ

If you are staying on Las Rambles, the Attic was the only restaurant on Las Rambles recommended by our hotel Montecarlo. Many different items on the menu, I'm sure you could find a non-fish meal.

We enjoyed the meal and many pitchers of Cava Sangria. Very modern place.

Check out the reviews:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Europe/Spain/Catalunya/Barcelona-274654/Restaurants-Barcelona-Attic-BR-1.html

I would not advise any one to go to the Hard Rock Café in Barcelona, having so many possibilities to eat in a differente way.

Or in most any other city, for that matter... ;-)

I'm highly allergic to seafood and have a note written out in several languages, but one of the most amusing things I have I got from a friend who is Croatian. After asking various relatives for a translation and not getting any agreement on exactly what to say they presented me with a sign with a picture of a fish with a red circle and slash over it. I actually have used this in Greece (I forgot my official card) and it was understood, and even the owner of the cafe came out to laugh about it.

I always try local food--and I am extremely allergic, but have had no problems.

In Barcelona try some of the famous ham...I so jealous!!!!

Just back from Barcelona and we went to a restaurant called Patagonia one night for dinner. It specialized in grilled meats. I don't even remember any seafood on the menu. Its located on Gran Via de Catalunya- very close to Las Ramblas. We absolutely loved Barcelona. Its a beautiful city. Enjoy!

Archived