Mark Morris-Great tour guide

tjones82

If you want a great tour, than book it with Mark Morris. My husband an I were just in Jamaica last week and it was the best day of our cruise thinks to him. He is a very imformative tour guide and took us all around Jamaica and showed us the local culture. He will take you anywhere you want to go and is very flexible. He is not as well known as the other tour guides so your tour group should be pretty small. It was just me and my husband on our tour so we got to go wherever we wanted. If you want to book a tour definitely do it with him; he is worth your time and money.

email [email="marco@anngel.com.jm"]marco@anngel.com.jm[/email]
phone: 876-432-1177

Hello my wife previously wrote about mark. He did such an outstanding job with his tour that my wife and I paid him more money than we had originally agreed on. He was friendly, entertaining and even went beyond the normal tour guide responsibilities to make sure our trip was safe and fun. If anyone has any questions about mark or his services please contact my wife or me at [email="jmjone8@uky.edu"]jmjone8@uky.edu[/email].

Jacob and Tracy Jones

Paducah, KY

• 2 weeks later...

Archived