Carnival Celebration Info.

ADB

There are a couple of recent threads/reviews about Celebration. Celebration is an older/smaller ship, but the crew and food are great. Embarkation/Jacksonville port was the most organized we've experienced yet.

Any information about the Celebration out of Jacksonville would greatly be appreciated.

The Celebration is my go to ship, for a quick cruise. I like the stop in Key West the best. The Celebration has a great price, good food, and a very good crew. The port of Jax is a very fast port, and the celebration is the only ship there. The Celebration is a small ship as far as carnival ships go, but it has a nice warm small town feel to it. I'm booked again for late Aug.

I was on the celebration in April. It was a great cruise. Loved the small home town feel that it had. If your looking for bells and whistles and a whole lot to do this may not be your ship. Everything about the celebration is on a smaller scale than the bigger ships but that makes it easier to get around. Skip the cruise director is good and Joseph the maitrd is the best. Key West will be the best port of call you can get I think. Nassau is as good as any of the mexican ports still not a favorite of mine. You cant go wrong on the celebration unless you feel you need an atrium and the supper clubs and more modern animeties, but if you want a laid back people friendly cruise the celebration is all that. Good luck on your choice.

Archived