Help me pick a cruise please/valor-legend-spirit

2munchkins

Hi all,

I need help picking a cruise for Oct. I've narrowed it down to three

1.Valor-Leaving out of Miami

2.Legend-Leaving out of Tampa

3.Spirit-Leaving out of San Diego (wouldn't have to fly)

Background-DH and I have been on the Pride. This time we are taking the munchkins (ages 8 & 3), my brothers (ages 25 & 20-who is mad that we aren't going a week later when he will be 21 :) and a friend of the family. I was thinking the spirit would be nice to save on airfare but we already did mexico last year the pride and kind of wanted something different. Not sure how different the spirit is.

Another question I have is that the family friend is single and so to help him with the rate I was thinking of booking my 8 year old in his room. I plan on booking a 3 person cabin with dh and my 3 year old. But I really want my 8 year old to actually sleep in our room. Do you think it would be too crowded to have 4 people in a 3 person room? I was even thinking I could bring a sleeping bag and put the 3 year old in that?

I'm trying to decide on this today because I would like to take advantage of the military friends and family deal. It was still going on yesterday but not sure how much longer.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2munchkins

Archived