Reggae Beach Question

tineedancer

My husband and I were at Reggae Beach at the end of February - it was gorgeous! They do not have beach chairs, but there is a bar area that serves snacks (I think! We just had a drink there). I HIGHLY recommend Marva and hope you jump at the chance to tour with her!!!

Click on the link to my review in my sig - then ask me anything about our experience in Ocho Rios.

Hope this helps!

We are going to Ocho Rios in July and have booked with Marva also, thanks for the info. I was wondering if once you get to Reggae beach how long are you there and can you leave earlier? Thanks :)

We are going to Ocho Rios in July and have booked with Marva also, thanks for the info. I was wondering if once you get to Reggae beach how long are you there and can you leave earlier? Thanks :)

I think you will find that Marva is wonderful to work with and will do her best to accomodate you. We had a general time frame to work with during our excursion to Reggae Beach... I think we stayed for 1.5 hours, but could have stayed longer if we didn't want to take a detour to the shopping center before boarding the ship. You're going to love Marva! :)

I wish I could tell you more, but all I remember is that Margaritaville is on the main "drag" - you can't miss it! If you want more specific info, then maybe their website would be more help. If you go, be prepared to spend lots of money! I highly, HIGHLY recommend their margarita "special." It comes in a small 8-10 ounce glass, but I felt the first one and, after the second one, I think I became a walking margarita. :)

Archived