Question about the Glory supper club

myangel

I understand that the men have to wear jackets to the Point, does that include 14 and 16 year old sons as well? Also, what would be the best night to try for reservations, if available? Thank you!

First off it's not the Point but the Emerald Room. A beautiful restaurant. We enjoyed it immensely.

Jackets for men yes, I saw no children when I attended but I would think that would go for all the male members of a party.

We went on a Wednesday evening at 7:30 place wasn't crowded at all, but I hear that on the formal nights its very quiet. They had a place in the lobby when we first got on the ship taking reservations, I'd just get in and book it, this way it doesn't matter if any of the nights get busy! You'll have your reservation!

We were on the Glory the week of July 24th - we had dinner in the Emerald Room that Monday night - FABULOUS!!!!!

Jackets are recommended but it is not mandatory. A colored shirt is required. We did not see any kids or teens - all adults.

The food was out of this world - service top notch - definitely worth the visit.

Yeppers! just book when you arrive on the ship right in the lobby ... we had selected Monday night after reading the dinner selections in the dining room ... that was the night for weiner schnitzel which I love yet the rest of the family would rather not have ... just a reminder, you can order steak any night in the dining room even after having tried two or three of the dinner selections on the menu!! ... I had surf and turf - filet mignon and lobster tail - in the emerald room and my DH had the HUGE steak ... yummy! you betcha!! ... well worth every dollar spent for all those courses ... each one was presented beautifully and the staff was super attentive!

Archived