First time in Antigua

mcordry

Me and my sister are going to Antigua in april 08. We will be arriving at 8:00 and leaving at 5:00 on the Norwegian Pearl. we have never been to Antigua and need some info. We are open to a ship excursion or a independent one . Should we go snorkeling on a catamaran or a city tour or to a beach and just chill for the day.. I need any advice and any information about the tours you can give me.

Me and my sister are going to Antigua in april 08. We will be arriving at 8:00 and leaving at 5:00 on the Norwegian Pearl. we have never been to Antigua and need some info. We are open to a ship excursion or a independent one . Should we go snorkeling on a catamaran or a city tour or to a beach and just chill for the day.. I need any advice and any information about the tours you can give me.

I will be there next week..track me down on the boards and I will let you know how things are there! DH and I are just going to sightsee and shop in the A.M. and go to Darkwood Beach in the afternoon. Since we won't be doing an excursion I can at least let you know if there is enough to partake in without needing a formal tour...

Jennifer

I've heard glowing reviews of Lawrence of Antigua and Gordon who both do land tours of the Island. For our December 07 cruise the wife and I will be doing Eli's Eco tour. This boat tour has also received positive feedback on the boards. I will definitely review it when we get back. The Eco tour does have some snorkeling in it if you are inclined to do that. What it comes down to though is finding something that you want to do. If you want some links I can provide them. I believe they need to be specifcally asked for though.

Archived