Hawaii Booking Question HELP!!!

Hi Everyone!!! Please help me!!! Just last week everyone let me in on the benefits of booking your next cruise while on a cruise, getting the on board credit and then transferring the booking to your TA, which is great!!! But the next cruise I'm going on isn't until October of 2005!!! :eek: And from what my TA told me, I should be able to book my Hawaii cruise at the end of this year, beginning of next.... So is there any way I can book my Hawaii cruise as soon as I can, and then book on board so I don't miss out on the on board credit, and then transferr the booking from one to the other?? I don't know, I would love to get the on board credit, but I also have my eye on a GS Aft cabin :) (the only one on SOS).

Any suggestions, advice or direction would be great!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer :)

I would also like information on this topic. We want to book as soon as the 2006 Hawaii to Vancouver list comes out since we want a certain balcony cabin. However, we don't cruise on Vision until 4/05 and would like the on-board booking credit.

Thanks.

I would also like information on this topic. We want to book as soon as the 2006 Hawaii to Vancouver list comes out since we want a certain balcony cabin. However, we don't cruise on Vision until 4/05 and would like the on-board booking credit.

Thanks.

Just an FYI, the Hawaii to Vancouver May 2005 cruises weren't posted until sometime in June this year ('04)....I know because we were waiting to book a family gorup of 12 on it. When they were posted, we were among the VERY FIRST to book it.....and got exactly the cabins we wanted. I don't know if you'll be able to book your cruise as early as April but good luck!

Archived