Prinsendam Cabin 234

JackSledge

OK, so we are going about as cheap as possible. Does anyone know if this cabin on the Prinsendam is always two single beds or if they can be converted to one queen.

I've heard that all the inside rooms on the Prinsendam are two single beds only.

Thanks,

The inside we had contained two singles - there isn't enough room in the cabin for a queen - but the closet makes up for it :D . The beds were arranged in an L. I prefer an outside cabin - heck, I'd prefer a balcony or suite, but if the only way I could take Prinsendam would be in an inside cabin, I'd book that. Nancy

OK, so we are going about as cheap as possible. Does anyone know if this cabin on the Prinsendam is always two single beds or if they can be converted to one queen.

I've heard that all the inside rooms on the Prinsendam are two single beds only.

Thanks,

That's what the brochure says!........Aw, just snuggle up close and enjoy the Prinsendam.......:)

• 1 month later...

What did you find? Could you put the beds together? Just because they start in an L doesn't necessarily cut it. We just cleared a waitlist for the July 24 cruise and the only availability was an inside. Worse than yours: 507. Bottom of the boat. Since this is last minute and we have been VERY busy, I forgot to ask about the beds. Thanks.

Yes the beds were in an L shape and the room was small. But it was very comfortable. I did move the little table in and out of the closet many times depending on how we felt at that time.

It seemed nice to have it out of the way during the day, but if we wanted room service, we needed the table to put the tray on and then we just ate on our beds.

There were no other chairs or places to sit in the room beside being on one of the beds.

Interesting. Their website shows a chair. It can't be worse that a couple of other tiny inside cabins we have had in the past. Pretty typical of the older ships. I did just find out, however, that the guest laundry is directly over our cabin. Oh, well. It was $1600 cheaper each than an ocean view and we will be at the top of the world where the midnight sun would keep me awake at night.

Thanks much for the quick response. Two hours to go before I walk out the door.

Archived