question about excursions

redjuliet

My husband and I are going on a cruise in a month. We are looking at excursions, we are thinking about the dolphin swim, parasailing and my husband wants to go on the wave runners. Just wanted to get advice on them and I am kinda nervous about the wave runners on the ocean. How rough does it get?

Thanks

My husband and I are going on a cruise in a month. We are looking at excursions, we are thinking about the dolphin swim, parasailing and my husband wants to go on the wave runners. Just wanted to get advice on them and I am kinda nervous about the wave runners on the ocean. How rough does it get?

Thanks

It depends on how rough the water is.

If it's too rough, the excursion operator will cancel the outing. Of course, you are relying on someone elses opinion of "rough", but I would say it is not in their best interest to put you at risk, and they would err on the side of caution. :)

You don't have to do everything together, do you? I usually send DH on some eco-tyoe excursion, while I go shopping. I DO NOT want him hovering over me when I am contemplating souveniers - especially the 14K ones!;)

Archived