Final Day Room Service Breakfast

FattyGwynn

Can you order room service breakfast for the morning you return to port? And, if so, are you able to place your order the night before (such as in hotels where you hang the order form on your hallway door handle)?

Can you order room service breakfast for the morning you return to port? And, if so, are you able to place your order the night before (such as in hotels where you hang the order form on your hallway door handle)?

No room service breakfast for the morning you return to port unless you are in a suite. Any other day you can order a continental breakfast and put the order on your door handle the night before.

Your choices are an early sit down breakfast in the dining room you ate at on your last night, or a continental buffet. We usually chose the continental buffet. We found plenty to chose from, including scrambled eggs and bacon.

That sit down breakfast is REALLY early if you have early dining, we never went to it, I think it was like at 6:30 am, way too early for me LOL

Here is a thought though you can have one of your party run up and grab food from the buffet for everyone and enjoy one last meal in your cabin, or the day before fix up an extra plate of muffins etc and take it back and keep it in your fridge. You could even bring back some cereal and grab some milk from the dispensor by the pool and keep that in your fridge for the next morning.

There is no buffett or room serivce the last am. Only dinning room serivce. It actually is a smart idea it gets everyone out of the cabin so the cabin can be redone. The dinning rooms are open per your seating. Second seating at 830am I think had breakfast at 745am or 8am. first seating was 6am I think. Ship will be cleared by 9am and all must go off.

Lexi

Here is a wee sneaky piece of info. the buffet is open, but is meant for those who miss their breakfast time. But be careful, if their is a USPH inspection, or other work to be done it WONT open. Normaly is it tho

That sit down breakfast is REALLY early if you have early dining, we never went to it, I think it was like at 6:30 am, way too early for me LOL

We had main dining but we went to the late dining time for the last breakfast. It was sparsely attended. Don't worry about it. We wanted to stay aboard the Magic as long as possible. We were among the last to leave, it was hard to leave.

Archived