Wohooo!!!!!!!!!

bubbles1209

In addition to the fact we're in single digits, just got my schedule from work, and next Wed. is my last scheduled day! So, instead of 11 days vacation, I get 13 days of vacation, best part is they are scheduled as off days not vacation days, and doesn't count against my vacation time!!!:D :D :D Sorry, just so excited I had to share with someone, so why not my cc family, I know you guys will understand!:D

That's terrific! When I used to work, I loved getting those free days, so I know how you feel!

ROFLMAO,

I was thinking the same thing, and my DD's and the rest of my family always hate it when I remind them I don't have a job any more,....LOL

(retired)

However, I sure can remember how I looked forward to those paid or unpaid schedualed days off !!!!!!

ROFLMAO,

I was thinking the same thing, and my DD's and the rest of my family always hate it when I remind them I don't have a job any more,....LOL

(retired)

However, I sure can remember how I looked forward to those paid or unpaid schedualed days off !!!!!!

I get the same thing from my family! Even my husband still has to trudge to work everyday!

AIN'T RETIREMENT GREAT!!!!! :D

Great! Those can be two packing days. I always hate trying to find time for packing and working at the same time. This way you can do it leisurely and start off your vacation nice and relaxed.

The only two unscheduled days off I've had since I've been working are Saturday and Sunday. Other than that, every day is either PTO or STO for me.

Congrats on the luck of the schedule. I miss my days of bartending and lifeguarding in college... :(

I get the same thing from my family! Even my husband still has to trudge to work everyday!

AIN'T RETIREMENT GREAT!!!!! :D

Absolutely,.....worked for 32 years for this,.........and loving every minute of it. BF has 504 weeks left to work,........:D And he is counting them down,.........:p

I totally understand! With just over a week to go before my cruise (June 17th!) I'm getting extremely excited and the days at work are dragging by agonizingly slow.

So you can imagine my excitement when after only 2 hours at work today, they decided there wasn't enough work left and allowed everyone to go home early. :D Instead of working 6-4:30, I only worked 6-8:30. So I used the time to run pre-cruise errands and get my hair done at the salon.

Now I only have 4 more days of work left before my cruise. :cool:

Now I only have 4 more days of work left before my cruise. :cool:
Same here:D I work 9:30-8:30 tomorrow, 10:45-3:30 Sun, off Monday, 10:45-8:30 Tues, and 9:30-8:30 Wed, then I'm done 'til we cruise on the 17th:D

Which ship are you cruising on?

I only have to work 6-4:30 Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.. and then we're off the Long Beach next Saturday to stay the night on the Queen Mary. :D

The ship I'm going on is Carnival Pride to Mexico - can't wait!

I only have to work 6-4:30 Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.. and then we're off the Long Beach next Saturday to stay the night on the Queen Mary. :D

The ship I'm going on is Carnival Pride to Mexico - can't wait!

Wow, the Queen Mary, that is so cool, I would love to go see that one. There was a show on the travel channel tonight that featured her as one of the top haunted hotels. Halloween would be a cool time to see that one. I'm jealous:p Take lots of pics & post a review. Just curious what are the rates on the QM for spending the night? Expensive, or not bad?

Archived