I Do Care If...

So i enjoyed the thread about "I don't care if..." and I thought it might be fun to do the oppisite.

I do care:

if my food is cold

if my towels are changed daily

if there are kids in the adult's only area

These are just a couple off the top of my head.

So i enjoyed the thread about "I don't care if..." and I thought it might be fun to do the oppisite.

I do care:

if my food is cold

if my towels are changed daily

if there are kids in the adult's only area

These are just a couple off the top of my head.

Gosh, I agree with your list. :D

###

Okay, I'll add a couple:

I DO care if:

- I can't get into the Solarium or Chops because group bookings take precedence over individuals :mad:

- it RAINS every day. I WANT SUN!!!!

2.gif

if my luggage doesn't get to my room, before we sail

that loud people are trying to get noticed (SHUT UP! You're annoying)

that I get my money's worth

I get sick

I love the one about loud people and how they need to SHUT UP, you are spot on w/ that one. Why is it that there is one in every crowd? Don't they know how the rest of us are wishing they would SHUT UP?:rolleyes:

I do care if people are rude and not just to the staff, but other pax as well.

I can't tell you how many times I read about people celebrating their rude reaction to others, such as telling off kids in elevators, yelling at customer service agents, letting another pax know how they feel about a situation, etc... Why are people so proud of being rude? Do they think they are teaching a child anything more than rude right back is OK, do they think the desk clerk will like them and want to help them? Are they OK with having bad feelings towards another passenger all week, or being glared at by the people they "taught a lesson" to?

I like to be nice and happy, I care about seeing a smile on another persons face. I think a child should be taught about kindness and respect when they have done something wrong, it can be returned to mankind in the future. I think service personnel don't need the aggravation of another whiney customer and you can get more satisfactory results by saying "please and thank you". I think that we are not all perfect and sometimes we all get in each others way. If you do run into a rude person, let the fool go and don't let it bother you since it won't affect them but you may let it eat at you all week when you see them.

I care that everyone should have a fun week.

I do care if people are rude and not just to the staff, but other pax as well.

I think service personnel don't need the aggravation of another whiney customer and you can get more satisfactory results by saying "please and thank you".

Well said!

On the last night of our recent Pride cruise, I went out of my way to thank our waiter and assistant waiter for making our cruise such a wonderful experience, and for their fantastic service. The assitant waiter replied "It's easy to give good service to such nice people." I thought that was a very telling reply. I have always received great service in my travels, but then I also ALWAYS say "please," and "thank you," and have a smile on my face, and treat the people who are helping me, or serving me, or whatever, with respect and appreciation.

It's funny how the chronic complainers always seem to be the ones who receive sub-standard service.:rolleyes:

I do care if Carnival stops me from brining on my wine.

I do care if non smokers are trying to get people to butt out in smoking sections, you have 1/2 of the ship, go away.

I do care if I use the same waitor often, that he gives me a freebie.

I do care if kids are running around, uncontrolably, However, i don't care if my foot happens to move into their way, oops sorry.

I do care if the time on my cruise goes by so quickly that it's over before I know it.

I do care that I get to see new and interesting places.

I do care that at the end of the week I will have some wonderful and lasting memories.

I do care if I not only get to go on THIS cruise, but that there will be more in the future.

I do care that the complainers never stop b*tching.

I do care that people cut the lines.

I do care that you drank too much and I don't want you slobbering all over me telling me how much you won on your last cruise.

I do care that you weren't paying attention and ran into me with your stroller.

I do care that you don't treat the crew with the respect they deserve.

1. I do care if the ship turns around to rescue a drunk who climbed over the rail. (Idiots like that deserve to be pushed.)

2. I do care if you reach in front of me to "Grab a roll" at the lido buffet. Hell! I stood on line for 10 minutes trying to get butter.

3. I do care about the weather. It's tough enough riding a motorcycle in the rain. It's even worse when it's raining and 40 degrees in Ketchikan and your $265.00 motorcycle tour goes rain or shine.

4. I do care the bread is stale and the iced tea is warm with no ice.

5. I do care if the brownie served under the baked Alaska was hard enough to be used as a space shuttle heat tile. (Those of you on the May 13 Nordam cruise know what I mean).

I do care if I am smoking in the smoking section, and a non-smoker comes over to cough and wave their arms around.

I do care if I am enjoying my meal in the dining room and some child is behaving poorly and the parents do nothing.

I do care if some wet, hairy, speedo wearing, guy gets in line at the buffet, do us all a favor and put some clothes on.

Archived