Ship Web Cams...where are they???

GATOR MOM

Celebrity use to have a site that you could view the Web Cams...www.celebrity@sea. That site now says "high seas no longer services Celebrity"...so...does anyone know if there is a new site for the Celebrity ships...I can't find one:mad: You could watch the view from the bow & see the computer labs on that site...I miss watching the ships:mad:

If anyone knows if there is a new ship Web Cam site...pls advise & thx so much:)

Celebrity use to have a site that you could view the Web Cams...www.celebrity@sea. That site now says "high seas no longer services Celebrity"...so...does anyone know if there is a new site for the Celebrity ships...I can't find one:mad: You could watch the view from the bow & see the computer labs on that site...I miss watching the ships:mad:

If anyone knows if there is a new ship Web Cam site...pls advise & thx so much:)

Hi Gator Mom !

At this point, there is no replacement for the web cams. I know some have speculated they will be replaced, and I hope so.... but I am not betting on it. Too bad, they will be missed !

I contacted RC and got the following reply;

'Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises have experienced technical difficulty with our webcams. Our IT team is working to bring them back online. Rest assured that we do not plan on terminating their use.'

There is hope then and I am very pleased to hear that they are still working on board as when you have an inside cabin they are invaluable.

'Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises have experienced technical difficulty with our webcams. Our IT team is working to bring them back online. Rest assured that we do not plan on terminating their use.'

Funny.....I was on the Connie in April, walked into the computer lab and asked about this very thing. When I asked if they would be back the guy just pointed at the wall where the cameras used to be and said "They're gone". Just shook his head no when I asked if they would be back and said probably not.

We were on Summit last month and I asked the IT gal about the cameras. They are a new company and getting things set up after High Seas left. She said they are working to restore the webcams. BTW the camera in the internet room is gone. The bridge cam is still displayed on the cabin's TV.

There is hope then and I am very pleased to hear that they are still working on board as when you have an inside cabin they are invaluable.

Hi Dolphin !

Sorry, but we've been hearing that reply for a while. It is a standard answer. I agree they were fun to watch. We can only hope they come back soon. Let's hope Celebrity gets the message.

I really hope the cams come back as I am booked on the Millie to Alaska next year & would like to watch her progress! Computers at sea seem to be of poor service...but the cams...what is the big deal...I think having the cams would be a selling point...if people see where the ships are...they may book!

Archived