Millie Cabin 6019

LustforLife

Just wondering if anyone has had this cabin. It looks like (based on the deck plan) it's a bit larger than the others in its category. Anyone have a better idea?

Also, I've sailed aft but not forward. How does the ride compare?

Cheers,

Tammy

Tammy, you have lucked in to perhaps the best oceanview cabin anywhere!

We had that cabin on the Infinity on an Alaska cruise two years ago, and it is absolutely huge. I informally measured it at 28 feet deep! There are two separate sitting areas. So much room that we just left our suitcases out.

To make it even better, we got a free upgrade from an inside cabin!

In fact, we just booked the Millie for a Sep 2008 cruise. I was searching around for a fall cruise, checked out Alaska as we love it there, and as soon as I saw this cabin was available I pulled the trigger.

You will get a little more motion than you would if you were midships, but we were in very rough seas for a while on that previous cruise, and it was no big problem.

Enjoy!

OOOEEE:D :D Bob and Phyl

Bob & Phyl,

We are in this cabin on Infinity 9/29/07 Eastbound Panama Canal.

We too chose it because it looked bigger than the other cabins - so we are delighted to hear that it actually is.

Did you take any pictures of your room by any chance?

Thanks again

Paul & Michelle

Coralin,

Don't think we took any pix that would help-even if we did we likely couldn't find them :D

I calculated the depth by counting the ceiling panels. Assuming they were a foot (which I think is accurate), it is 28 feet long. Measure that off somewhere and you will get an idea how huge this room is. One of the nicest parts is that we don't have to climb all over each other when getting ready for dinner. There is the usual vanity area plus an additional sitting area.

Shhh, don't give our secret away;)

Good for you Tammy:)

I know we both were both thinking how ironic it would be if it had been "stolen" by someone else reading this thread!

Happy Sails to You

Bob & Phyl,

Just curious...does that cabin accomodate a third person? I see there is no upper berth...but does the sofa fold out? As of right now, it's a mother daughter bonding cruise...but there's a slight chance my husband may end up going. We could always put him in one of the lifeboats to sleep if not. hehe. JK.:D

Tammy

Archived