Weather Question

[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=magenta][i]I'm wondering if anyone has a better current weather link for the different destinations. We are set to sail Aug. 15th out of Galveston, we're going to Key West first (which I know will be affected by the hurricane) then the Caymans, and then Cozumel. Here's the link I found:[/i][/color][/size][/font]

[url="http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/76649.html"]http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/76649.html[/url]

[i][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=magenta]But whether it be Cozumel or Cayman, it shows it Thunder storming some this week and all next week. I talked to somebody today in the Caymans, and they said it's sunny right now, but that sometimes it will rain for about maybe an hour sometimes and go away. Has anyone traveled before around this time of year??[/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=magenta][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=magenta]Thanks! ;) [/color][/size][/font][/i]

Sure - Summer is the rainy season in the tropics. You may end up with every single port on your original itinerary. Then again, Mother Nature may have other ideas. Weather predictions that far out are iffy at best. Charley should be gone by the time you are due in Key West. I am sure the cruise line will make their best judgement as to which ports would be good for you to enjoy on your cruise.

Archived