Traveling with 2teenage daughters

SLowtyper101

How old are your daughters? Last year we took our two daughters (13 and 15 at the time) on the Inspiration during spring break. There were about 600 kids on board. For the most part they didn't take part in any of the Camp Carnival activities. They really weren't geared towards teenagers, but more towards younger kids. But with so many teenagers on board they pretty much found a group and hung out with them while on the ship. They had a great time.

We were two rooms apart. We had set times and places that we agreed to meet. If they went somewhere else that what was agreed upon they would come and tell us, or leave us a note in the room. And of course they stayed with us during shore excursions.

I took 14 and 15 year old girls (daughter and friend) on the Glory last year and they loved it. My 15 (almost 16) year old daughter loved the Fantasy this year and she also loved the Triumph when she was 13

On the first night there will be a teen meeting--no matter how lame your girls may think it is- its VERY important for them (as much as you) that they head to this meeting. This is where the kids meet and form their clicks-- um to get to know one another. The teen activities are really non exisitant. That age just tends to hang out with each other all week. (rememebr--they are too cool for group activities) THey do their own pool parties. eat a lot of pizza. sit in hot tubs...the girls will have a good time. (i know my neices did on their first cruise.. and my kids loved it.

Michele: this is across the board with kids that age on all ships--they are just too cool for activities.

Archived