How much luggage can I carry on Victory?

lkneller

I remember reading something recently about being able to carry on luggage for Victory NE/Canada cruise. Can anyone confirm this? I would prefer to carry on rather than check luggage with porter if that is an option. thanks.

[quote name='lkneller']I remember reading something recently about being able to carry on luggage for Victory NE/Canada cruise. Can anyone confirm this? I would prefer to carry on rather than check luggage with porter if that is an option. thanks.[/QUOTE]
You can bring it all if you want,, but WHY?

You can carry on as much as you want...or as much as you can easily carry.

BUT- elevators will be very slow that day. There will be no staff to help you carry your bags- You may get on at noon and cabin is not available to 1pm. (you will then be stuck carrying that stuff around with you) people are milling about and it might be hard to Maneuver the ahllways with luggage.

It can be do-able if you pack lightly. and the luggage has to fit through the x-ray machine (picture at the airport--if it fits through there---it will work carrying it on

So long as each bag fits through the scanner, you may carry it on. Roscoe asks a great question, why would you want to. And serene brings up an excellent point if the cabin is not ready for you, you're stuck with it for a while.

Sorry for repeat post. Couldn't find first one right away so I didn't think it worked.

Why would I want to? Past experience with other cruise lines- luggage arrived pretty late. I am one of those people that likes to get things unpacked and hung us ASAP. So I just thought if I could keep it with me I would be able to do that as soon as I have my cabin.

My last cruise (Princess) Luggage didn't arrive until after life boat drill, and then it was already pretty close to early dinner.. etc..

I had planned on small cases with wheels, so it wouldn't be hard to carry. thanks for replys.

How you can find your posts-instead of scrolling looking for it... click on your name and it will give you some options--scroll to see your posts.
If you want to see if something you posted has any responses go up top to USER CP- click on that and when you first go in there--everything that you posted that has a reply will be in there-

My luggage has always arrived while we were at dinner. Cruise lines allow shorts/very casual that first night. but we pack what we need for the first day after arriving (just in case)and carry that stuff on with us.

Archived