Low-la

bender22

We are booked on the June 15, 2008 Venice to Barcelona! Yippee!! The SUmmit docks at 5 am but can anyone tell me how soon we can get off the ship? Wondering if we can make a 10:30 flight out to get home. SO excited and a whole year to wait!

Thanks. I am just wondering what time we can get off the ship after it docks at 5:30 am. This is our first X cruise so we are not familiar with how they do things. I assume we would have to be at the airport by 8:30 for a 10:30 flight so that would mean we would have to get off the ship by 7:30 - 8 am to make it on time.

Thanks. I am just wondering what time we can get off the ship after it docks at 5:30 am. This is our first X cruise so we are not familiar with how they do things. I assume we would have to be at the airport by 8:30 for a 10:30 flight so that would mean we would have to get off the ship by 7:30 - 8 am to make it on time.

We just got off the Millennium, from Venice to Barcelona, a few days ago. The first group were able to leave the ship around 6:00 AM so you should be able to make it to the airport for a 10:30 AM flight. You won't want to wait too long to get off the ship; the lines at BCE were VERY long to get checked in. Getting your bags at the Barcelona cruise terminal will be a snap. All of the bags come off on baggage claim belts (like at the airport). They were on four separate sets of belts, each sorted by color group. It took us all of 5 minutes to find our five bags and get a porter to help us get them to the taxi queue. There's really no need to pre-book a cab. There were plenty of taxis and the line was organized by a police officer. Have a great cruise!! It's a fabulous ittinerary!!

Frederick

Archived