Avalon 2008 Europe Schedule (dates only)

sandthrush

If anyone is interested (I know I am) I found this schedule for Avalon 2008 Europe River Cruises on the Avalon Australia website. At least you can see the dates, and whether a date you are interested in is already chartered.

http://www.globusfamily.com.au/2002/agents/images/productFlyers/Avalon/070427-Eur%20Ava%20Schedule.pdf

This is especially interesting as our TA was told today that the Avalon 2008 schedule would not be out until "late June to the middle of July."

"Especially interesting" is an understatement! I agree -- I've been calling Avalon for months to find out the 2008 dates for a particular itinerary. I was told JUST THIS WEEK (by the Avalon/Globus special Club desk) "mid-to-late-July." I pointed out how difficult it is to make plans with Avalon -- we like to grab frequent flyer airline seats a year ahead when the seats are released and it's already late for a May or early June river cruise! The rep told me to hold on (I thought maybe I'd get some info...) then came back and said they "WILL RELEASE THE SCHEDULE ON JULY 20."

As Dave Barry used to write, "I'm not making this up."

I've sailed on the "Artistry" and loved it. But this runaround, while "sandthrush" finds that the info is actually announced, is frustrating.

• 9 months later...

Archived