Plus Size Clothing On-Board

renaroo

If all of us "fluffy" types threaten to go "commando" on our next cruise (especially women in dresses!) Princess might pay attention and stock some pants and shirts in 1X-XXX sizes.

Come on, everyone....whaddaya say??

If all of us "fluffy" types threaten to go "commando" on our next cruise (especially women in dresses!) Princess might pay attention and stock some pants and shirts in 1X-XXX sizes.

Come on, everyone....whaddaya say??

They will probably respond that the larger sizes will take up too much of their limited space...

(I too am horizontally challenged and have this problem just about every place I attempt to shop)

Not much. You might be able to find a t-shirt in the Princess Logo shop, and you might be able to find something in the nicer shop, but there's not much there. You're better off in the ports. And DH couldn't find anything to fit him. (Lost luggage crisis - long pants in the the w. carib. for 3+ days!)
I agree. Plus, if possible try things on. I have yet to find a size that actually fits that I think it should. I have found this out every time in Mexico.

Funny story about "commando"

My girlfriend decided to do just that on a formal night to surprise her DH. Only I knew what was going on.

My husband was taking video as we walked through the door from the outside to inside. It had on of those air things to equalize and man did her formal start to blow everywhere. She caught in in time but my husband says that was cool but i didn't get that on tape...would you do that again....she of course said no!

Archived