Crown Princess food questions

CaribbeanCruisers

After reading the current reviews of the Crown Princess I see that their menus have now been changed.

My understanding of this is that they changed in the dining rooms only. Is this correct? Or, have the speciality restaurants been changed as well?

I'd also like to see the menus for the Crown Grille, Vines and The Internations Cafe. If you have them, would you please share?

I just finished reading a review that someone mentioned having crab legs in the dining room? Is this true? Are they served on a formal night?

Lastly, my FIL would like to know if Budweiser in a can is available through out the ship?

Thanks in advance!

Happy Sails to all...

If anyone has any of the new menus, or even a description of how the menus have changed, I would love to see them!

Also, please tell me they still have their wonderful pastas and souffles!

I know last year they had Bud and Bud Light in those new aluminum bottles. Pretty much the same as a can only shaped like a bottle. I find they get and stay much colder than a regular can as a can.

I remember for certain ordering a 6 pack of Bud Light from room service. If they had Bud Light in cans, I'm sure they had Bud in the can.

Salud!

Does anyone have any of the new menus for any of the Crown's dining options? If so, please let us know!:D

Regarding the beer... My FIL says that the Budweiser in the aluminum bottle is not the same Budweiser in the can (short). The taste is totally different. And, if memory serves me correctly, those aluminum bottles are Bud Select. Thanks for the help though...

nope, it's the same beer. really. It might just have been skunked!!! :eek:

BudSelect does come in the aluminum cans too, but they're like, tall and skinny cans...kinda weird, kind of look like energy drinks.

right now they have awesome red sox aluminum bottles out - do they do this anywhere else? i think bud and budlite's red-and-blue scheme just may lend itself to the BoSox well. :D

Archived